I’ve Led the Villain Astray, How Do I Fix It? — Chapter 16

Woot woot, we are at day #5!! Isn’t your translator doing a good job keeping up with her promised release spree? AHA rip me.

By the way, I got tempted by my friend Kosu into drawing my versions of Xu Zi Yan and Xu Zi Rong lol. And then my friends told me I should show you guys, so here they are! They’re only quick sketches though and I’m not that good at drawing guys sorry ORZ.

villain_astray_doodles

As always, if you wish to support me please Buy Me a Coffee at ko-fi.com and/or turn off adblockers when viewing this site~~

Please enjoy this chapter guys!!

19 thoughts on “I’ve Led the Villain Astray, How Do I Fix It? — Chapter 16

• Sakhyu says:

LMAO stick figures are great, my bio project was made out of stick figures in high school since I was too lazy to actually draw xDD I’m glad you liked it though!!

1. Oweng says:

PREPOSTEROUS. THAT IS NOT GOOD AT DRAWING?! IS MINE TRASH THEN?! Nah jks 😂 But seriously that drawing is good even as a sketch.

2. Nikiyora says:

“some quick sketches” she says, “not good at drawing” she says.

Shut up and take my full hearted adoration and fangirling.

And lmfao I love how you added “actually a bro-con” and “actually black-hearted” 😂😂😂👌

• Sakhyu says:

TWT they’re really just quick sketches I didn’t bother cleaning up lol, but I’m super glad you liked them. And yeah, was gonna draw their inner selves but decided I should probably finish TLing my chap lmao.

3. Puilin Isol says:

OHNOES THEYR SO CUTE <3 <3

not good at drawing, she says
    just quick sketches, she says

*prints them out and hands them to the world to see* LOOKIT THE PRECIOUS

• Sakhyu says:

NO PLS DON’T LMAO LOOK AT THOSE UGLY LINES AND INCOMPLETE SHADING–

I don’t even dare post this onto my art sites pfft. Maybe one day I’ll do a better sketch of them xDD Glad you liked it though!!

• Sakhyu says:

Askjahdakjd AHA it’s been a while since I’ve drawn, and I’ve always had a habit of making boys girly. I’m glad you liked it, thanks!!